CN2SK: Type column and property in library
- Start the COINS Navigator 2 application.
Edit the previous created MyLibrary model
- Open the previous created "MyLibrary" model.
- Select the "Properties"-tab and next the "hasProperties" property.
- Open the create subproperty form.
- Give the new property an identification.
- Restrict the domain specification to "Column".
- Restrict the range specification to "FloatProperty".
- Give the property a name and click the create button.
- Select the "Classes"-tab and next the "Column"-class.
- Select the "Restrictions"-tab and then click the create restriction button.
- Select the "hasHeight"-property.
- Select "Cardinality" as restriction type, specify its value and click the create button.
- Save the library in a container.
Create an instance model that uses the libary
- Create a new model and give it a name.
- Add the library as an imported model.
- Create a float property, next give it a name and a value.
- Create an object with static type "Object" and dynamic type "Column".
- Select the "Properties"-tab/"Dynamic properties"-section and select the float property as the value of the "column height"-property.
- Ready. Result container