CN2SK: Relate to CataloguePart
- Start the COINS Navigator 2 application.
- Open a new container form to create a library.
- Give the library a name (no spaces).
- Select the "Classes"-tab, find and select the COINS Object class, right click and select the "Create"-menu item.
- Select the "Identification"-section, toggle the "GUID"-button to enable the specification of a readable class ID.
- Select the "Super types"-section and make sure that the "Catalogue Part"-check box is selected.
- Select the "Description"-section and enter a user friendly name for the class.
- Click the "Create"-button...
- ... and the new subclass is added to the class tree.
- Save the library in a container.
Create Instance model
- Create a new model.
- Give the model a name (no spaces).
- Select the "Container"-tab/"Models"-tab and click the "Add"-button to import the "Library"-model.
- Select the "Objects"-tab and open the create new object form. Select the "Types"-section and add "MyLibrary:Column" as a dynamic type:
- Give the object a name and click the "Create"-button.
- The dynamically typed object is added to the model.
- Ready. Result container